My Helping Time
Time manage is an important skill for any colloge students, but sometimes I feel like my time is still managed by my parents. I manage my time by coming home from school to help my parents put their stuff away. I help my mom dried her rice, boil the corn, wash the dishes, and help her clean the house. I also help my dad feed his chickens and I also help my sister feed her bird. In my manage time I never get to relax or do my homework. I always have to help my parents all the time, because they are the ones that needs me the most.On Monday,Wednesday,and Friday my sister would bring her kids to me to help her baby-sit so could go to school on time. Sometimes I have free time on saturday to go to the flea market with my sisters. I only go if I have money, but if I don't have any money then I don't go to the flea market. I always waste my time by playing with my little niece and my little nephews. I waste my time watching T.V., movies, writing Hmong poems, reading my Hmong book, and playing games like Scrabble, and Monopoly. Sometimes I have time to do my homework when I'm not helping my paernts. I spend alot of time trying to finish my homework on time. Sometimes I have hard time understanding the reading and the writing. Doing homework is more important then helping parents becaues you need to get your homework done in ture it in to your teacher on time. Having alot of homework gives you a headached. I don't like having alot of homework because I never finish them on time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home