Merced Mall
Merced Mall is a very big place that has alot of stores inside its air conditioned. I sometimes go with my oldest sister kue and younger sister Lai and Lea, who like to look at jewerly and clothes. I like to watch them browse the aisles in the many stores, and I like to look over things myself as I hang out with my sisters. Now that it's winter I look over the sweaters, socks, and other things that look so beautiful. Merced Mall is also a good place to eat, and I like Panda Express the best. After eating, I'll sometimes go get the ends of my long black hair trimmed. Merced Mall has Anchor stores like Mervyns, Sears, Anchor Blue, New York City, J.C.Penny, Blooms, Pay Less Shoe Sources, Foot Locker, Foot Action, and Bath and Body Wash, and Long Drugs. Also has smaller specialty stores like See's Candies, Big 5, Jewerly, Hot Topic, Super Cut, Hot Cut, and Sun glasses Hut. It also have restaurants like Peking Smorgi, Subway, Maria's Taco Shop, Panda Express, Burger King and Radio Shack. Merced Mall has a big parking lot around Merced Mall. Merced Mall also has tables and chairs for people to sit and eat inside. Merced Mall is shaped like a rectangle doesn't shape like a cross. Merced Mall is a very fun store to go shopping and eating inside. I like Merced Mall because its fun to hang out with friends, sisters, cousin, parents and boyfriend or girlfriend. Merced Mall is the best store ever because they have big sale on holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween. Many people like going to the Mall because they like going shopping for clothes, shoes, jewerlies, and games. I never try any food in the Mall but I have try Panda Experss food because it taste very good and may me want to eat some more or buy more Panda Express food. I sometimes buy Panda Express food when I come from school. When I come home from school I would go to the Mall to look at things or look around looking at people or maybe say hi to some friends that I know. Go visit Merced Mall you will like Merced Mall because it is very big and had alot of things that you really want to buy for yourself or for wife, sister, cousin, friend, brother, boyfriend, girlfriend or your important parents that loves you the most. Merced Mall is the best store ever you'll love it when you get there. You'll never stop going to the Mall because it will may you crazy for it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home