Thanksgiving
On Thanksgiving we didn't have much people at our house because we didn't call anyone we just had my brother's girlfriend's family and my brother's friend and my two cousins and my oldest sister and her naughty kids at our house for Thanksgiving. My mom cut the turkey into big pieces and put some stuff like green onion, cilantro and grass lemon everywhere the turkey in put it in the oven for I don't how many minute. We had some gravy, smash potato, fried chicken leg, one pumpkin pie. I also went to my oldest sister house for Thanksgiving. My sister made some gravy, smash potato, egg roll and I forgot what else she had made. I get to eat two turkeys one at my sister house and one at my house. My brother's girlfriend did some kind of magic and make our turkey turn pink but its still taste good. My sister made her turkey turn brown and it looks very good. Eating turkey is very good but I like to eat the butt because its my favorite but my sister cut off the butt and don't know where she do to it. Turkey butt is the best part that I like it alot but I didn't get to eat my turkey butt. I like to eat the skin too because its taste very good like the turkey butt. I sometimes eat the meat with the skin and with the butt. Mmmm yummy turkey butt its my favorite part the best. I don't like to eat alot because I might get very fat. I only eat alot when we don't do anything on Holidays. My mom like to eat the butt like me because its her favorite part. I also like to eat chicken butt because its taste very good like the turkey butt. I didn't have the best Thanksgiving because my brother and my dad both were fighting about the rooster because my brother brought my dad's favorite rooster from the chicken koop to fight with the one in the cage at home. My dad was mad because his rooster was hurt by kicking the cage because it was trying to fight the one inside the cage. My brother and my dad were both fighting like their gonna have a big war in the house with everything. My brother's girlfriend was there when they were both fighting. I have a worstest Thanksgiving nightmare ever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home