Kia Lor

This blog has my essays for ESL 93 for Fall 2006. It includes my thoughts about myself, my family, and the world in which I live.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Earliest Childhood memory

When I was about 3 or 4 my uncle ran me over with the car and I was stuck under neath the car and couldn't get out until my cousin or someone pull me out from under neath the car. I got ran over by my uncle for sitting on the ground playing with the sand. I remember when I was about 4 or 5 my sister Shoua told me to but the knife away or something like that and I think she got mad or something than she threw the knife at me and I turn and the knife stab me on my back and than my older sister Mayder heard me crying with my hand coving my cut. Than she ask me why I'm crying for than I told her that I got stab but I think couldn't hear me much because I was crying. She ask me was it strawberry and I say no than she me again was it raspberry and I say no its not than she say what its't and than I told her that it was blood than my parents came home saw me coving my cut. My sister told my parents that I got stab than my parents ask my sister who stab Kia and than my sister say that it was Shoua. My parents got mad at Shoua than they got mad my sister Mayder for not watching us. Than my mom put some madison on my shoulder and than she wrap it with some cloth. I still have my cut on my back which is on my left shoulder. I remember my brother Joe was standing next to the heater and his butt got burn because he was standing too close to the heater. My sisters and I were all laughting because my brother burn his butt. I think my brother Joe still his three burn mark on his butt. I remember when my great grand grandma, my grandma, my uncles, my aunts and my grandma's sisters came to visit us at our old old house in merced. Thats when my sisters my brothers and I were still naughty little kids doesn't know nothing. I remember when my brother Jay was about 2 or 3 he was running and farting because he needs to go use the bathroom. All of my grandma, my aunts, my mom , my dad and my sisters and I were laughting because my brother Jay was running and farting to the bathroom. I remember my brother Joe was carrying my sister Lea and was putting candy into Lea's mouth. I remember when my brother Jay was born my brother Joe gets to hold him on his lap. I remember when my sister Shoua and I were outside pretended to play mother and daughter and was sweeping the ground and than my uncle Houa came out and started to video taped my sister Shoua and me togther sweeping the ground. I remember when I was about 4 or 5 month my mom I were flying a air plane to visit my grandma, my uncles, my aunts, my great grand grandma and my grandma's sister at Minnesota. It was my first time baby to go visit all of my uncles, my aunts, my grandma and everyone in Minnesota.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home